If you are planning to do a home makeover but do not have the tools, time, or skill set to complete these tasks, A & A Home Repair Services is the go-to place
A home is where one usually relaxes after leaving their workplace, and nothing can be more stress-relieving than coming home to a fantastic home after a hard day’s work. A safe and comfortable shelter also helps maintain a happy family life. This is the very reason why most homeowners value their homes. Some of them usually consider renovating their homes from time to time, and they want it to be improved as necessary to keep it at its best. Aside from the benefit of having a visually appealing home, proper maintenance also increases its market value. It is said that one of the vital parts of the house is the kitchen. It is heavily used and heavily trafficked every day. Kitchens are also a primary meeting place and often become a party’s focal point when entertaining friends and family. Whether it is cooking a large dinner, prepping snacks, whipping up cocktails, or putting the finishing touches on desserts, many parties end up with more than just the hostess bustling around the kitchen. It is essential to ensure this room is open, spacious, welcoming, and in good shape. When talking about home improvements, repairs, and remodeling, it must be done by professional contractors or handypersons, as it is one of the most critical parts of the house. A & A Home Repair Service is a perfect solution for your kitchen renovations in Durham, Ontario, Canada. They are proud to offer their expertise regarding home repair services. They are a licensed home repair contractor (artisan of their arts), fully insured, and experienced in renovations, making them the perfect choice to work on your home.
They have been receiving heart whelming feedback from their clients, showing that they mean business. Below are some of the feedback from their clients:
“What a great experience! Greg and Steve were both fantastic. Steve even fixed our bathroom drain when he was here installing the fan! Very friendly, very fair, punctual and they do amazing work. I will definitely make A&A our go to for all our home improvement jobs.” – Jason in Toronto (Work done: Bathroom & Kitchen – Fixtures & Accessories)
“A&A home services was recommended to me by a friend of mine. Absolutely professional crew who are very meticulous. Will definitely be recommending them along with using them again in the future.” – Louis in Toronto (Work done: Kitchen Planning & Renovation)
Their services include the following:
1. Kitchen renovations. A & A Home Repair Services offers a range from design and style ideas to practical home improvement so you can save (at the same time maximize) some on your budget and space.
2. Basement renovations. Nothing beats a finished basement as one of the most cost-effective ways of adding value to your home. A finished basement can bear more living space in extra bedrooms, bathrooms, or activity areas.
3. Bathroom renovations. They have bathroom vanities for customers to choose. Their bathroom renovations have proven results for setting exceptional cost control, planning, scheduling, and project safety standards. They have the experience that gives them a competitive advantage over others in the same field.
4. Plumbing service. A & A Home Repair Services work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. No matter what plumbing services you need; Faucets Repair and installation, Bathroom Plumbing, Kitchen Plumbing, Plumbing Fixtures Installation, New Piping Installation, Kitchen Drain Unclogging, Kitchen Drain Replacement, and many more. When you need them, their plumbers have you covered.
5. Tiling service in Oshawa Canada. They are proud to provide quality tile installation for residential and commercial buildings. Providing tile installation for new and custom-built homes, renovations, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, whatever your tile needs are, they can help!
6. Electrical fixtures. As a licensed contractor, they can care for all your electrical needs.Their specialty areas include installing new light fixtures and lights, troubleshooting non-functioning devices, security/outdoor lighting, etc.
Greg Cherebin founded A & A Home Repair Services. Greg had his basement bathroom renovated two years ago. However he felt he was not given the customer satisfaction that should come with using a credible company. This whole experience affected Greg profoundly, and he decided to build a company to take care of clients and listen to what they were looking for. A & A Home Repair Services anchors on customer 100% satisfaction.
Moreover, the management understands what makes a client happy; honesty, transparency, reliability, affordability, and quality. They believe that these areas are vital to having a successful business with happy clients as the company’s mantra.